Body armor and accessories in Pandaemonium uses a similar token system as older raids from Final Fantasy Stormblood and Shadowbringers. Players can receive a single token from each of the four normal difficulty fights. The timer resets every Tuesday at 00:01 Pacific Time.
Token Drops By Battle
The party can possibly earn the following tokens when completing fights. However, each chest’s content is random, so some Pandaemonium – Asphodelos battles may need to be attempted several times. Note that the lot system prioritizes distributing items that the whole party has already rolled on. It is recommended to first need on wanted items, let them distribute, and then roll greed to avoid being stuck with a second choice option.
- Asphodelos: The First Circle: Helm (2), Gauntlets, Armor, Chausses, Greaves, Ring (2)
- Asphodelos: The Second Circle: Helm, Gauntlets, Armor, Chausses, Greaves, Ring (2)
- Asphodelos: The Third Circle: Helm, Gauntlets, Armor (2), Chausses (2), Ring (2)
- Asphodelos: The Fourth Circle: Gauntlets, Armor (2), Chausses (2), Greaves, Ring (2)
Asphodelos tokens themselves can be traded to either Mylenie in Labyrinthos (x:8.3, y:27.6) or Djole in Radz-at-Han (x:10.3, y:9.6). They trade at the following rates:
- Limbo Helm: two Asphodelos helms
- Limbo Gloves: two Asphodelos gauntlets
- Limbo Armor: four Asphodelos armor
- Limbo Legs: four Asphodelos chausses
- Limbo Boots: two Asphodelos greaves
- Limbo Accessory: one Asphodelos ring (five total for all slots)
Because Limbo accessories are the same power level as those gained from the Mistrial’s Ballad: Zodiark’s Fall in FFXIV, it is recommended to avoid buying them until later or for alternate jobs. To be most efficient, players should aim to gain two of either helm/gloves/boots first. When the weekly lockout resets, one can then go for armor or leg gear.
Astronomy Weapons In Final Fantasy XIV
Beating Asphodelos: The Fourth Circle per week will also yield an Unsung Blade of Asphodelos. Bringing seven of these to Mylenie or Djole will grant a single Discal Tomestone in Final Fantasy XIV. These currently have no redemption, but once patch 6.05 releases it can be used to buy item level 590 Astronomy Weapons. They will also require 500 Tomestones of Astronomy – Paladin swords and shields will be bundled together.
Discal Tomestones will also drop directly from the savage version of Asphodelos. However, these battles will be much tougher, so more casual players will want to farm all seven blades. It will take longer, but in the end, will be much easier than mastering one of the hardest battles in the whole game.
How To Solve All Standing Stones In AC Valhalla
FFXIV Endwalker: Disciples of the Land Leveling Guide (80 to 90)